söndag 27 september 2009

So it´s only been 10 months since my last entry here. To be honest I suspected this would happen. Blogging is simply not for me, I do not have the energy/interest to write about my ordinary, every day life. All the things that were so different and exotic during the first months here are now a part of the every day routine and I am surprised how quickly I got used to living here in the US.

At least I have started using Picasa to share my photos so all friends and family are welcome to throw me an email and I will send you an invite to my albums. That way you can at least see how we spent the summer when Nina was here, our Roadtrip and some of the people that visited me during the summer.

For the few of my buddies that have an interest in cars I have been requested to throw up some info on my new ride. Yes, believe it or not, I have traded in that nice, new Lexus I wrote about 10 months ago. Not because I didn´t like it, it was a great car, but because I realized that this is the perfect opportunity in my life to buy something really impractical and fun.

Check out the entry below.....

Inga kommentarer: